Heading towards the holy and sacred lands of Makkah and Madinah in order to perform Hajj or Umrah is every single Muslim’s wish. An eternal pilgrimage to remove past sins, gaining spiritual essence in life, and also removing poverty from life are true virtues of the same.
If you are very much concern to perform Umrah 2019 or looking for Hajj packages, then here is one great news for you flashed here. Now, getting visas for Hajj and Umrah will be a matter of few minutes only.
All thanks to collaborated efforts of Saudi Arabian government along with Ministry of Foreign Affairs that in January 2019 an online portal was started to provide e-visa service to all Non-Saudi natives and apply their visa for Hajj and Umrah in a matter of short time.
Looking at the vast range of Islamic travellers around 4.33 million who visited Makkah and Madinah this year, the government is targeting to add more than 30 million pilgrims annually by 2030 especially with the aid of e-visa service.
Now, that you have been in touch with trusted online travel agencies and external partners in native countries to ask for budget Umrah packages, economical Umrah Packages, Ramadan packages or any other deal. At present, you can make the best out of e-visa service to fill up a simple visa document and scan all the required papers without even sending passport to the relative embassy.
If everything goes well, then in a matter of few minutes you will get you Hajj and Umrah approved and you are ready to head towards the most sacred pilgrimage of a lifetime.
Heading towards the holy lands of Makkah and Madinah is truly a magnificent experience in itself with the fact that both the places are meant to worship at the biggest mosques of the world. Definitely a paradise for Muslim individuals having this deep down desire to at least once visit Saudi Arabia and step up inside the majestic Masjid Al Haram and Masjid Al Nabawi.
This feeling could be more enriched simply because holy month of Ramadan is on its way. At this point perform Umrah is nothing but a blessing in disguise for every single person to do the hardcore fasting at the most lavish, monumental, spirituals and welcoming place in the whole world.
Now, if you like to know as what exactly is the appropriate time of performing Umrah, then the whole year is yours but heading towards the same during Ramadan is much beneficial, memorable and enthusiastic for every single pilgrim.
Lay Hands on the best Umrah 2019 deal especially offered at the time of Ramadan that gives you dual advantage of hovering around in the holy state of Ihram along with doing fasting and Iftar with millions of other people around.
Even residing at the amazing and spacious Mina an added attraction of Ramadan packages that allows you experience the biggest ever open tent settlement for people coming from various parts of the globe and stay inside the fully air conditioned tents with having all the rich facilities around.
This is going to be remarkable experience for you all if you select any of the profitable deal offered by a reliable Ramadan tour operator like that of Online-Umrah and let your journey be all the comfortable, hassle-free and memorable with having all the inclusive facilities inside.
If you are still in dilemma, then again choose the Ramadan period to be ideal time for performing Umrah in 2019 and make the best out of dual purpose within a single cost benefit.
Umrah is the real virtue of life for Muslims living in different parts of the world. A mere sight of Masjid Al haram and Masjid Al Nabawi sure to ignite the fire of religious sanctity in several individuals.
Although there are different ways of fulfilling such an auspicious journey like that of laying hands on Deluxe Umrah Package, Premium Umrah Package, Budget Umrah and so on.
Still there is a dilemma in the minds of several individual as whether they can add another journey to their Umrah trip. Well the answer to this question is no and that is because of the following few reasons:
- Restricted Visa: First and foremost your Umrah Visa does not allow you to visit another country in between the travel. It is the sole discretion of Saudi Arabian government that you will be granted visa especially for devoting equal number of days in Makkah and Madinah & nothing beyond that. This means to say that you have to return the home country after the successful completion of pilgrimage if you are travelling on an Umrah Visa.
- A Set Plan: You have to note the fact that your travel itinerary for this ultimate pilgrimage is created well in advance and a guide for a respective number of days will be appointed to make your Umrah journey goes easy.
No need to worry as adding combined travelling plan with Umrah is only possible once you return to your nation and then embark on a new journey.
Madinah is a real paradise for Muslims to spend their leisure time in the company of near and dear ones. One of the best place of worship Masjid Al Nabawi is well-settled in this city inviting major footfalls from various parts of the globe.
If you are thinking to head towards the same, then make way for Deluxe umrah packages, 5 star Umrah package, Hajj packages and various other traveling deals. The very benefit of booking an all inclusive deal is to find every single traveling facility like air tickets, visa, hotel, food, guide, and local transportation being presented on a silver platter after paying an affordable sum of cash.
There is a majority of pilgrims that look forward to such fantastic package deals and like to book their own lodging as per the staying standard and budget. Even if you are looking for luxury hotels in Madinah, then find the same to be included in the packaged deal.
To make things go simple for you, we bring you here few best luxurious lodgings of Madinah:
- Dar Al Taqwa Hotel: If you like to stay very close to the sacred mosque, then Dar Al Taqwa Hotel should be the favourable choice which is just 2-minute walking distance away. Experience the stay inside the hotel like that of a royal leisure with the availability of traditionally styled rooms, maximum space, carpeted floor, free Wifi, exhilarating chandeliers and so on.
- Madinah Hilton Hotel: One of the finest and monumental looking lodging is this one best located at heart of the city. Just short walking distance away from Masjid Al Nabawi, Madinah Hilton Hotel is certainly a luxurious pick that features Saudi Arabian architecture of royal rooms, magnificent view of the holy mosque, restaurant serving delectable dishes, room service, and much more.
- Millennium Madinah Airport: If you like to stay near to the airport, then nothing can beat the luxurious persona and magnificent ambience of Millennium Madinah Airport hotel. Simply marvellous in terms of modern day style architecture, optimum level of space, refined settings & architecture along with well-furnished rooms, the hotel is sure to provide you an unforgettable staying pleasure.
- Al Kayan Hotel Apartments: If staying within budget and still experiencing the luxurious stay in Madinah, then book Al Kayan Hotel Apartments to be you next best lodging. Quiet close to the Prince Mohammed Airport, this is an incredible play to stay.